Affordable One-On-One SAT tutoring
Improved scores. Customized study plan. Top tutors.
Our tutors have the expertise to dramatically raise your child's SAT score!
When it comes to acceptance into college, the SAT is the most important exam your child will ever take. The results of this exam are weighted more heavily by colleges than any other factor, including your child's GPA, letters of recommendation or any extra curricula activities they're involved in. It is imperative your child does well on the SAT exam to be seriously considered by colleges for enrollment. Additionally, an excellent SAT score can result in a six-figure scholarship, drastically reducing your financial obligations.
Why personalized one-on-one tutoring?
Custom plan specifically based on each student's need
An experienced tutor helps your child identify and improve their weaker areas
SAT expert dedicated to answering all of your child's questions
SAT Prep Course
Valuable time lost focusing on areas in which your child already excels
Instructor in charge of a large class with no time to resolve specific doubts
"My child's SAT score increased significantly since working with College Mentoring for SAT tutoring. She was able to focus on areas that she needed the most improvement on."
How it works
1. Scheduling. We schedule your tutoring sessions when and where it's most convenient for you, whether it's in person or online.
2. SAT diagnostic exam. We analyze the results to target the areas that need to be improved.
3. Custom study plan. An expert creates a plan based on each student's need and their SAT diagnostic exam.
4. Personalized feedback. In all the sessions the tutor gives personalized feedback to highlight your child 's strong suits and strengthen the weaker areas.
SAT tutoring packages
Elite tutors. One-on-one tutoring. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Here's Why People Prefer us to Our Competitors:
- All of our tutors have achieved top scores on the actual SAT exam.
- We're experts, with many years of experience and that makes us your best choice.
- We've been tested and trusted by thousands of satisfied customers.
- We are very effective and totally focused in your success.
- We maintain close relationship and good communication with our clients.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
I was a National Merit Scholar in high school (perfect score on the writing section of the SAT) and I scored a 770 out of 800 on the verbal reasoning portion of the GRE. I have flawless grammar, perfect spelling, and am an expert at crafting compelling and inspiring personal statements.
I'm currently a senior English/Creative Writing major at Middlebury College. I spent the Spring 2016 semester and will spend the Fall 2016 semester at NYU, as my kind of year "abroad," so I've gotten the opportunity to experience what college life is like there as well. For high school I attended Noble and Greenough School, a private, co-ed school west of Boston, where I was a five-day boarding student. At Nobles, I tutored middle schoolers from Boston Public Schools on Saturday mornings through the Achieve program. I also served as a peer tutor at Nobles. When I took the SAT (the older version) in 2012, I received a 750 on the reading section, a 750 on the writing section, and a 740 on the math section. My academic areas of strength in general are writing and reading comprehension
I hold a BA in Writing from Johns Hopkins University, a MA in Writing from Northwestern University, and have over 8 years of experience tutoring high school and college students for SAT/ACT Test Prep and writing-related projects. I love and thrive from working with students, guiding them to learn material and apply such knowledge accordingly. I have lived on 3 continents, lived in 7 cities, traveled to over 30 countries.
I am a recent graduate from Carnegie Mellon University. While at CMU I did a lot of mentorship that prepared me for this.